Saturday, May 31, 2014

The Good the Bad and the Ugly..


     God has revealed the good the bad and the terribly ugly these last 7 weeks. My heart is broken, well shattered would be a better word to use. My stomach stays in knots. Anxiety overtakes me at the sight of a new face. Do they know??? I ask myself. I'm not afraid someone will mention her but instead afraid someone won't.. Nothing hurts worse than for someone to ignore the fact we lost our child. She was ours for almost 9 months. We had plans of forever plans together. 

     I was once on the other side where alot of people are, I understand you don't know what to say because I once didn't know what to say. But I assure you if you have a friend or know someone with a loss they want you to talk about it. A simple I'm sorry will do. Acknowledge their sweet baby and how they made a difference in your lives. I believe it's apart of the healing process to talk to share and write. Some of my closest friends and family seem to ignore it and pretend it didn't happen others embrace it and encourage me. 

     It hurts people, it hurts bad, every day all day. We smile and put on our best makeup and perfume but inside we are All fighting a hard battle. Wether your battle is a loss or something else, Give it to God. He will mend your shattered heart and your broken spirit. I couldn't make it without my sweet Jesus and my sweet friends.
 
To: Kayla, Megan, Alex, Leah and Ainsley.

     Thank you all for standing beside me threw these ugly days. We have had some good laughs and good cries! Yal mean more than you will ever know to me. In my eyes yal have helped save me from drowning. Yal have worked together just like the bible says, You have been the body of Christ working together for my good! I Love each of you! 💗💋cherish

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry for your loss - what a testimony you have turning a tragedy into a testimony for God - isnt it comforting to know she is in the arms of Jesus and knowing because he gave his only son for our sins you will see her again one day - God bless you and your family - keep writing and sharing for all us to see how God works

    ReplyDelete