Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Six months ago if you would have asked me would I ever consider having a blog my answer would be absolutely not, that's for people with nothing to do and that's not me. Welp... Here I am attempting to start a blog. Not for myself but for others. First of all I'm not an English scholar nor am I even good at writing but  I have found great comfort reading other blogs of women like me who have experienced a loss. It helps me to know that other normal women have survived! I love reading about there journey in life after loss, because at times it seems there is none. I have prayed about this for a while and I'm certain this is a God thing. To help me heal and to hopefully somehow inspire others like me to give there pain to the Ultimate Healer of hearts💗💗. Id love for you to tag along ask questions or whatever your supposed to do on these blogs!! Much Love.. Cherish

No comments:

Post a Comment