Friday, May 30, 2014

An idol mind is the devils workshop

              Such a true statement. I find myself trying to stay busy and trying to fill my mind with positive and encouraging things and positive people. If I didn't I would drown in sorrow and grief. The mad cycle of emotions would spin like a thousand roller coasters. Around and around they would go. Never stopping to let me off. I Praise God because he has the key!
        Because of this I have had to make some really hard decisions regarding friendships. It's good to stop.. and look at who you are around, what are we doing? Are our actions bringing glory to Gods name?? 1 Corinthians 15: 33 tells us " Do not be deceived: bad company corrupts good morals" so I encourage you to take a look at your life, ask yourself "Am I pleasing God?" I'm asking now... I don't want to be a discourager or someone who boasts loudly or a gossip girl. I don't want to be that friend you call when you just want to rant. I just want to be like Jesus... And keep busy with kingdom things.
How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment