Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Praying for a Rainbow



 Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth. Gen 9:16

Everything is beautiful then the rain comes, lightening strikes and trees fall. All the rain stops and out comes a rainbow from behind the clouds. This is a great example of my life, it's still raining and were praying for a rainbow. Rainbows do not always come after the rain but sometimes they do. This is my fear.
What if our rainbow never comes??

Lord I put my hope, my trust, what's left of me...the shattered pieces of my once beautiful in my own eyes life, all in your hands.  I want to hope, dream and trust but my flesh is scared of death. Help me to trust you and you alone and only listen for your voice. 
 In Jesus name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment