Thursday, June 5, 2014

Lathered up in anger Thanking Jesus he has set me free.


That's what my flesh wants to do. Lather up, soak and let the smell of anger and hurt soak deep inside my pores. Ever feel that way??? I want to lick my wounds a little longer a good friend of mine once said. I can picture an animal licking there wound. That's kinda what I felt like today. Weird huh. I know. An animal of all things.. Ready to pounce and attack. I stood and tried to compose myself every way I knew how and all that happened was nothing...
So I went to a quiet place not really looking for Jesus's face but knowing I needed him if I wanted to survive this. Hurt so bad by ones we love. And they say they love us. The firey flaming arrows of satan thrown at me while at my weakest ever.
 Before I knew it God was speaking to me, not in a quite voice because I assure you I wasn't trying to find him, He actually sang to me... Loudly.. The words

You call me out upon the waters
The great unknown, where feet may fail
And there I find You in the mystery
In oceans deep, my faith will stand
And I will call upon Your name
And keep my eyes above the waves
When oceans rise
My soul will rest in Your embrace
For I am Yours, and You are mine
Your grace abounds in deepest waters
Your sovereign hand will be my guide
Where feet may fail and fear surrounds me
You've never failed, and You won't start now
So I will call upon Your name
And keep my eyes above the waves
When oceans rise
My soul will rest in Your embrace
For I am Yours, and You are mine
Spirit lead me where my trust is without borders
Let me walk upon the waters
Wherever You would call me
Take me deeper than my feet could ever wander
And my faith will be made stronger
I will call upon Your name
Keep my eyes above the waves
My soul will rest in Your embrace
I am Yours, and You are mine

Such a beautiful song. I'm not perfect people nor do I claim to be. I'm a Hott mess any way you look at me. I sin more often than I would like to admit, But my Jesus loves me the same.
Lord thank you for saving me from the firey arrows thrown at me today. Forgive me Lord for waisting my time  entertaining demons. Keep my eyes above the waves when the ocean rise. I pray for anyone reading this, that they find peace during life's struggles and seek your face first. In Jesus sweet name Amen..❤️❤️Cherish

Stand firm therefore, having girded you loins with truth, and having out on the breastplate of righteousness, and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace, in addition to al, taking up the shield of faith with which you will be able to extinguish all the FLAMING arrows of the evil one. Ephesians 6: 14-16

No comments:

Post a Comment