Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Me and my big mouth

It's been two months... And it honestly feels more like two years. The days alone drag by with a feeling of no purpose. I thought I'd be holding a baby, changing diapers and fixing bottles. Instead I'm seeking Gods face. I'm in no way thankful that we lost or baby, but I am thankful for God choosing me to carry her. Because of Bella our lives have turned in another direction, one I never thought it would. I have always loved to talk... My husband would say to much! We all have gifts from God! And he calls us to use them. Before my talking was pretty much useless... Babbling on about pretties and such.. What I thought I needed and wanted. I would have never called my talking a gift lol!! Never! If anything a curse because it always seemed to get me into more trouble. Anyways... I'm trying to think more before I speak and remember everyone is fighting a hard battle. I pray now that only encouraging things come out of my mouth! None of that useless babble. I'm pretty sure the bible speaks against it! So pray for me and that I use this "gift" of talking to honor our God and Not myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment