Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Who am I in Christ?

The struggle is real...
Emotions all over the place and I just want more of you Jesus. But how can I find you in this mess of a busy life I have created? 
    So who am I in Christ? I say to myself in the midst of tear filled eyes. 
Remind me someone please....

I am Complete in Christ. Colossians 2:10
I am alive with Christ. Ephesians 2:5
I am free from the law of sin and death. Romans 8:2
I am far from oppression, and fear does not come near me. Isaiah   54:14
I am born of God, and the evil one does not touch me. 1John 5:18
I am holy and without blame before Him in love. Ephesians 1:4
I have the peace of God that passes all understanding. Philippians  4:7
I have the Greater One living in me; greater is He Who is in me than he who is in the world. 1 John 4:4
I have received the gift of righteousness and reign as a king in life by Jesus Christ. Romans 5:17
I have no lack for my God supplies all of my need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:19
I can quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one with my shield of faith. Ephesians 6:16
I am God’s child for I am born again of the incorruptible seed of the Word of God, which lives and abides forever. Thank you Lord for giving me your word for encouragement just when I need it! Thank you Jesus.
I am God’s workmanship, created in Christ unto good works. Help me Lord to not get so caught up in life that I miss the reason you created me! Don't ever forget who you are in Christ! Peace Love and Flamingos... 

No comments:

Post a Comment