Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Just a reflection


So today I finally have a moment to reflect. Literally a moment..between clothes washing, paint drying and my third cup of coffee making. I look over the list of people who attended the funeral in tears, I read the cards everyone sent and I remember.... Every. Single. Thing. I remember all the pain, the tears and the sleepless nights tossing and wondering if it's all just a bad dream. The words "calm down" and "I'm sorry there is no heartbeat" ring over and over.  And over and over and over.... You get the point. With all that said and out of the way, what I really remember today is where I am now. Yes I hate that my house is quite and there is no toddler spilling juice on my new rug. I hate that "Bella's room" is now where the Christmas mess is and I hate even more that I have HAD to call it the "junk room" again. 
But I do Love...Love...Love. What I have learned in this storm. That God can take the biggest ugliest mess you have and make something beautiful out of it. Im a work in progress not due for completion until Heavens gates open!
Im in Love this messy life God has given me.
I'm Grateful. I'm Blessed. I'm Alive...and Loved by the King of all Kings! What's a little more rain Lord? You are much greater than all my pain! Lord take me deeper than my feet could ever wander... my faith will be made stronger... In the presence of my Savior... In the presence of my Savior is where I sit waiting on the rain and praying for a rainbow. Please if you would, join us in prayer! 

No comments:

Post a Comment