Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Jesus's Table

Soo.. I'm super excited. I got this awesome chair with a heart shaped back that I Love, it's torn all to pieces but beautiful and I love it just the way it is! Today I was cleaning and moving around and placed it at our table, tears started flowing immediately. The chair reminds me of my heart broken ,torn and raveled. It also reminds me that God has something better. The chair could be fabulous with a fresh coat of paint and some fabric. God wants to take us and remake us into something beautiful. As I will the chair. The chair is now Bella's seat at the table. She will always be with us, in our minds and hearts at every single meal we eat. The pillow in the chair is from her bedding! I'm so excited about HER chair at OUR table and even more excited that HER chair is already at Jesus's Table!

No comments:

Post a Comment